Emerging Growth Conference
November 5 – 7, 2015 | Rancho Santa Fe, California
The Torrey Hills Capital Emerging Growth Conference is a great opportunity for small and microcap companies to meet one-on-one with investment professionals.
What is the format for the conference?
The format of the conference is similar to “speed dating” except that we match investors with issuers. The conference will be split into two sessions, morning and afternoon. During the conference, issuers will stay at their tables while investors rotate from table to table. We will indicate the beginning and end of each meeting as well as facilitate the transition between meetings. Everything will be clearly explained at the beginning of the conference.
Who Should attend the conference?
- Investors interested in companies with market capitalizations of less than $500 million.
- Investors interested in companies with near-term catalysts and/or opportunities for growth.
- Portfolio managers, analysts, brokers, investment advisors, and high net worth individuals interested in meeting management teams of small and microcap companies.
Why Investors should attend the conference?
- Unmatched access to management teams of leading small and microcap companies.
- Unique format to meet companies consisting entirely of one-on-one meetings.
- Dedicated networking activities to further discuss recent milestones, upcoming catalysts, and expectations for 2016.
How many meetings should investors expect?
Investors should expect between 15 and 20 one-on-one meetings.
How long is each meeting?
Schedule of Events
Thursday, November 5
5:00pm - 7:00pm Welcome Reception
Friday, November 6
8:00am - 9:00am Breakfast
9:00am - 10:40am Conference
10:40am - 11:00am Break
11:00am - 12:40pm Conference
12:40pm - 1:40pm Lunch
1:40pm - 3:00pm Conference
3:00pm - 3:20pm Break
3:20pm - 4:40pm Conference
6:00pm - 7:00pm Reception
7:00pm - 9:00pm Dinner
Saturday, November 7
9:00am - Golf @ The Santaluz Club
12:30pm - Horse Racing @ Del Mar